Tax Exempt Purchase
If you are a purchaser and need to purchase tax exempt for future orders we are happy to help. In order to be considered tax exempt you need to do the following:
- Open a account on this website using the "tax exempt name" as the customer name on the account - all tax exempt orders must be made by this account and shipped to this name. When creating the account and ordering you can also include your name if the order needs to be routed to you.
- Contact us using the "Contact Us" form on the website and let us know you have opened a account and need to be set up as tax exempt.
- We will email you a copy of the multistate Arkansas form ST391 to be filled out and emailed back to us. You will need to email us the filled out and "signed" form ST391 AND a copy of your resale permit, gov or school tax exempt document, or other official document showing your tax exempt status. If you are a gov or school agency, etc please contact your accounting office and get the appropriate document showing your status or classification if you don't have it.
- Once we recieve the two forms and review, if all is in order we will set your account as tax exempt and notify you of the status.
- Tax exempt status can only be used for future orders, it cannot be applied to previous orders.